Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ill prepared

I am NOT ready to go! that list of things i had to do the other day - i have added to it, but not scratched anything off! This seems so strange to me, usually i am packed and ready to leave a week before i actually go! My room is a disaster, my laundry isnt done, and i am not capable of packing light. i know i dont need a million things to go to Africa, but i just cant manage to cut it down to half the size! i ALWAYS have this problem! I don't want to take a million things to camp either, which will be hard because im thinking about Kentucky summer camp weather, not Tatamagouche summer camp weather - and those are two very different climates!
Anyways, i have to go do a hundred things today - just thought i'd inform you all about how ill prepared i am for this; but i am so beyond excited its not even funny! JUST 2 MORE DAYS TILL TRAVEL DAY! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment